Well, all good things must come to an end...and this fabulous trip is no exception. The day started with my regular walk to Bo & Mie bakery, just 1 block from our apartment. Their croissants are out of this world. Just look at these beauties! We never tried the raspberry one... next time!! We apparently are more traditionalists...we prefer the "croissant au beurre" and the "pain au chocolate". This was our last full day in Paris. Gary was feeling guilty that we hadn't gone to enough museums on this trip I think...so he and I headed off to the Petit Palace, which neither of us had visited before. We headed off on the Metro, which I just love so much. I like the hot metal smell of the tracks, the whoosh sound when the train pull in, the efficiency of the way the whole Metro system is laid out, how easy it is to use, the variety of people you see on the Metro trains...and if you are lucky, you might get to hear a busker deep in the tunnels of the Me...
Come along as we visit western France!


Comments
Post a Comment